Monday, March 26, 2012

Getting Anxious.

Details
So while looking through old photos, I realized how much I can't wait for springtime.Yes, for southern Alberta we have had a really nice winter, but this March has been rather snowy and all of a sudden I am really anxious for sun and rain… rain boots and my garden! I can't wait to plant my garden and to be able to do my design work outside on the patios while listening to the birds! I love SPRING and all the color!!!
Thank-you for all your lovely comments for the True Scrap 3 giveaway! I think there where 59 comments! Wow! So cool!! I wish I could give a spot to everyone! So I left the picking to the random picker thingy…..
The winner was:
Margareta Carlsson  Mar 21, 2012 03:15 PM
she said:
Which classes?? I love all of them! But there are some with new angles on scrapbooking, like your Sustainable Crafting and the Project Planning class.
Congratulations Margareta!!!
We will be in touch with you with all the details!
Thank-you everyone! Come visit often because I will be showing more of my co-branded Unity Stamps and even giving some away! I LOVE it!!!!
P.S. The $20 early bird registration for TRUE SCRAP 3  ends this Saturday, March 31!
So,.. Make sure to Register before them to get the discount!
---> Register Here <--
Have a super day
&
Do something a little creative today!
~Susan

2 comments:

  1. Wahoooo!! Thank you so much!!!!! I just saw that I got an e-mail from Lain, asking me to confirm my registration to True Scrap 3! I couldn't believe it! I won a spot?! Thank you!!!!! I'm going to have the time of my life! It's a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO welcome!!!!! Enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe