Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easy steps to doodle with Kuretake.

Cactus doodle

I find it so relaxing and fun to doodle so I do it all the time on everything. Papers, scrapbook pages, card, pictures, calendars….you name it. It really doesn't take a lot of time to make something special for someone.

20110426_493

  You start with a rough outline of what you feel like drawing. Now, the fun really begins…. you start to add in the color. For this doodle I used Kuretakes ZIG Clean Color Real brush.

867

  I used them the same way that I would have used my watercolor paint brush. The only difference was that these were markers. How cool is that. I outlined areas where I wanted color and then using a water color system brush I was able to float the color to other areas of my piece.

Cactus doodle 1

Castus Doodle 3      

518

[water color system brush, Kuretake UK]

Castus Doodle 4

Gradually add your different colors and don't worry about getting different shades on the marker nib…it won't last or wreck your marker and the colors blend beautifully.

20110426_499     kuretake-logo

real brush strokes

Oh, I wanted to let you know that a good friend of mine, Nathalie of Scrapbook-Trend had me on as a guest blogger a week ago, so be sure to check her blog out and say hi!

page-top

So get out those markers….and get doodling!!!!

~Susan

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe