Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Canvas Classes

Susiebee Canvas (2)

Susiebee Canvas1

Susiebee Canvas2

So I get to go back to my birth province of Ontario the end of this month to teach at the CHA Canada 2011 Spring Trade Exhibition: For Paper Arts to officially launch my paper line. I am really looking forward to it because,

1) I haven't been back to Ontario for over 20 years.

2) I am 'officially' launching my paper line.

I haven't been up the CN TOWER for ages….so I just might have to do that!

The classes that I teaching is going to been so much fun! It is the mixed media canvas that I have pictured above. I have some WONDERFUL SPONSORS to go with my LIVE IN COLOR paper line!!!!! AWESOME!!!! Going to be teaching that {everyone} can be a {artist} AND it feel so good to be CREATIVE!!! Also I will be offering my classes as kits for sale on my website in the end of April. If you would like me to teach this class of another class at you store or event just give me a jingle and I will see what we can do!

logoMP_258

[AWESOME SPONSORS FOR ONTARIO!]

If your are going to be in Ontario the end of March I would Love to meet you….so feel free to contact me!

Thank-you for all you wonderful comments over the week-end on face book and my blog. It is so hard to give away just one package. So over the next month I will be giving away several packages. Be sure to visit often and leave comments…..you never know!

The first winner

of a 'LIVE IN COLOR' package is 

Courtney Walsh

Have a very creative day and remember that you can do anything that you want to... you just have to *BELIEVE*!!!

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Courtney! That is awesome! I am sure you will enjoy you wonderful prize from Susan.

    Thanks for sharing you lovely art work with us. I would love to water color, too! Thanks for the inspiration, Susan!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe