So as promised, over the next couple weeks I am going to share work done by myself and some other very creative designers using my paper line, 'Live in Color'. So Exciting! This first layout is created be the very talented Christy Riopel. I LUV how so layered, cut, and pleated the paper, not to mention she used recycled product in her layout too! How AWESOME is that!
The Piecing that Christy did really adds to the WOW Factor.
Variety Packages of the Live in Color Paper Line are now being sold on the Susiebee Studios website and if you leave a comment on my blog or our Face Book page you might get the Variety Package that I am giving away this week-end! They will be soon in a store near you !!! ~
DID YOU KNOW!?!?!?!
Canadian Scrapbooker wants to see and publish your work. If you have an unpublished, original layout that you want to share with others across Canada, please send it to us! It’s simple. Below you’ll find a quick guide on how to submit your work. Call For FALL – Deadline April 15, 2011
We are currently looking for pages in the below themes:
- Layouts that use the colour BROWN
- Layouts that have the following themes or use products that reflect
- Wrappers – candy wrappers, chocolate wrappers, etc.
- Layouts that are inspired by playing cards, or that use cards, or have a playing card theme
- Gifts for teachers
- General Fall and Back to School
- Projects or layouts that have a recipe on them for our Scrappin Snacks
- Projects that use bleach on them
- Layouts that use a form of canvas on them
We are also looking for that perfect photo for our Fall 2011 cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and you feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us!
Deadline for the Fall 2011 page call: April 15, 2011
So there are lots of creative things you can be doing this weekend! I hope you have a very creative and wonderful week-end!