Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Everyone needs a little Spring Basket!

                                 March Basket

So, it is March first and I am so wanting and needing spring so badly that I can almost feel the warm sun on my skin and smell blooming tulips already. I know, it isn't going to happen for a while here in Southern Alberta and with that I decided to create my own piece of spring. I found a little basket and had a fun time inking and distressing it. Of course I had to mod podge some lovely polka dot paper on the top and add some lovely flowers from Prima Marketing. I fell in love with the precious handle and tape from 7Gypsies. And now I have a little piece of sunshine on my kitchen table….even though I have mountains of snow in my front yard! Winter's Rest©2011SusanK.Weckesser

Well, this year is going to be a year of travelling for me, which is really awesome since I really haven't done that much travelling (except for camping trips) since my oldest was born. Wow, that is almost 19 years ago! I am really excited that I will have a chance to get to meet more people aaround North America and beyond! ~

My first stop - ONTARIO

So exciting since that is actually where I am originally from!!!! I will be in Ontario at the end of March to teach a class at the :


CANADIAN CRAFT AND HOBBY ASSOCIATION


CHA Canada 2011 Spring Trade Exhibition:

image

[While in Ontario, I will be teaching at other stores and locations. I will announce those dates later.]

Well, I hope that everyone enjoys their first day of spring and remember that…

March is  NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH! So maybe take time to learn a new craft or two!

Keep on Scrappin'

                ~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe