Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun with Mod Podge

ducks in a row1

Technorati Tags:

ducks in a row

 mod podge logo

I have to admit, get me near to a container of Mod Podge and I’m like a kid making mud pies! I LUV IT and I can’t get enough! However, my problem is that I am often wearing it once my project is down. It get so involved with my work that I get it everywhere! I luv using any scraps of paper that I have hanging around the house and turning them into pieces of art. It really is amazing what you can doing with this water based sealer that is a glue and a finish.                                                                                         Check out     http://www.plaidonline.com/apMP.asp    for more neat ways to use this product and then do something crafty today!

                    Keep on Scrappin’

                             Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe