Friday, April 2, 2010

It was a Happy April Fool Day.....again!!!!


April Fool's Day was a blast this year! My children are ALWAYS trying to play a practical joke on me. Well, guess what, it was Mom's turn to do the fooling; notice, the above cupcake. I baked their favourite cupcakes to put in their lunches. However, little did they know that I had baked a nice big, juicy olive in the middle of the cupcake and let's just say that they do not like olives in their cupcakes!
 Oh yes I did! I out smarted my teens.
Gotta love when that happens.
Hey, I LOVE the layouts that are coming in. If you haven't sent one in yet, don't worry, you still have time.
Have a good one!
                                              Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe