Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Altered Marble Tile

Hi Jennifer here, hope all is well with everyone.  Feeling a little SPRINGY today so made a cute little floral tile to cheer me up! I started with a plain marble tile from Home depot. 



Then I took a fancy paper napkin and pulled the layers open and removed only the top layer with the picture on it.  I then decoupaged it onto the tile.  It gave it a translucent look.



I then stamped the lady from the Susan K Weckessar set "Poised and Pretty" onto a bit of card stock and cut it out and pasted her onto the tile.



I then took some Want2Scrap flourishes and painted them with Smooch from Clear Snap.  Once dry over top of them I inked them with Clear Snap inks.  I glued them down to the tile and then found some flowers and added them to the tile as well, a few words from an old set of Fancy Pants and a bit of bling and TADA done.  A cute little altered tile. 




The flowers remind me of peonies, one of my favourite flowers.  I cant wait till they start to come out again in the spring!  Hope you all are enjoying the weather in your part of the world and making the most of it!  Take care till next time.  Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe