Monday, February 10, 2014

Friend card - Anita Bownds

hi everyone,
Anita here sharing a card i made using  Susan K Weckesser paper



 and here is how i created my card
i cut a 4 x 6 card from what cardstock

 using my pink watercolour i lightly coloured the front of my card
 then using a water brush blended the watercolour
next i added some blue watercolour 
 i cut another bit of cardstock the same size as my card
and drew around inside of a oval doily i cut with my cameo
i cut out the inside of the oval using a craft knife

 i glued it over the top of my card and machine stitched around the card
 glued down my doily to my card
 next i added a touch of paint to the edges of my butterfly and doily
here is a close up of my card with the paint
and i added a friends silhouette cut title to my card


American crafts white cardstock
mont Marte watercolour sticks
 cotton,machine stitching, silhouette cameo
 Dots embossing folder

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe