Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Joy to the WORLD - from a Snowman

Happy Daaaay Everyone (smile) It's Lynne here today and for my design team post I am sharing with you my fervent wish to be able to spread "JOY" to everyone in the world.  Sometimes I wish I could just give a big old hug to our world...

So today I created a card to express those feelings...

I LOVE this little snowman guy designed by Susan for the Christmas Love Campaign - and I hope he makes you feel like you've just been given a hug too!

Cheers from Scrapbook Lynne
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member
(and Hugger Extraordinaire!)

Products used on this project
Unity Stamps - One of a Kind Winter & Create Your Day stamp sets
Bazzill Co'ordinations Spotted Sandables
Snowflake stamp from Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight collection
Rangers Stickles and liquid Pearls
Stampin' Up Joy to the world stamp
Foam pop dots
Copic Markers



2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe