Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Layout!

Hi Jennifer here again.  Still playing with all the goodies from the Christmas Love Campaign sponsors, today I am focusing on Fancy Pants!  This is a layout of one of my favourite pictures I took a few years back.  It is a shiny heart on my tree, when I took the picture you could see the reflection of me and my home in the picture..I thought it was cute because "Home IS where the Heart is!"  I also used Susan's stamps "Say Cheese" stamps.  The journaling was stamped on paper and says "A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." This is one of the stamps in the Say Cheese package. I also used the film strip from the stamp set as well on the layout.  Title reads Home is where the heart is with the heart being part of the title.



Below is a close up of the special Fancy Pants paper, it is corrugated and adds a nice texture. 



A close up of the film strip stamps as well as other little details.


Close up of the little touches that were added to the layout a few Maya Road pins and layering of Fancy Pants embellishments.


Close up of these cute little plastic snowflakes that I found in the Christmas isle at the dollar store, 50 of them for a dollar, how can anyone go wrong!



Hope you all enjoyed this weeks installment to the Christmas Love Campaign!

Hugs Jennifer




1 comment:

  1. I love this layout - all the sweet little details - and it is just so visual!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe