Sunday, June 17, 2012

Remembering Dad…

Dad Cornfield
My Dad always had a SMILE and a friendly word for everyone & anyone… So, I'm…dad pic1
Taking a moment to remember my awesome Dad this week-end and to wish all the DADs a Happy Father's Day!dad pic2Thanks Dad for having PATIENCE.
dad pic3
Thank-you for having a wonderful SENSE of HUMOR!
dad pic4
Thank-you for putting up with twin boys!
dad pic5
And a wonderful tomboy of a daughter!
me and dad
Thank-you for always giving good hugs and listening especially when I needed to talk, even during those hard teen-age years.
We all miss ya…. you Crazy Ukrainian!

[Edward Pyrcz
1934 - 2008 ]

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos. My dad passed in 2000. I still miss him much.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe