Susan K. Weckesser Inc. products used:
- Patterned paper: Color Burst, Bouquet, Live In Color
- Unity Stamps set: Fly Away
- Jillian Vance Designs stamp set: Grunge Fun
- Colorbox Color Pop Dye Inks: Fresh, Cocoa, Ice, Kiss
- Colorbox Color Pop Pigment Ink: Snow
- Colourbox Color Pop Dye Archival Ink: Mystery
My little houses are paper pieced from Susan's gorgeous patterned papers. The doors and windows use stamps from the Grunge Fun set and I used the same set to add texture to the houses and roofs. Each is finished with a tiny stamped heart.
The clouds are stamped onto white card with Ice ink, patterned with the Grunge Fun spotty stamp and cut out. Similarly, the sun is stamped in Kiss ink onto an area of one of the patterned papers.
I finished with some letter stickers and little brad doorknobs to embellish. The sides are decorated using just part of the kite stamp from Fly Away to create a repeat pattern.
I hope you like my very first project! It was a lot of fun to make.
Created by Katy Leitch
For the Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team
Fly Away stamp set
Grunge Fun stamp set