Monday, January 5, 2015

A Big Welcome to the 2015 Creative Contributors

IMG_5940

It Is 2015! Already!

Wow! Where on earth did 2014 disappear to? It was a super crazy busy year full of graduations and weddings. I hope that you had a good year. This year there are going to be a few awesome changes. First of all my logo will be changing. Just having fun with doodling! This will be a fun year a designing for me. I even have my designs showing this month in New York at Printsource and later on in the spring at Surtex. A dream of mine. I am also having to really focus on health. Sometimes we just have to slow down a bit and smell the daisies! I like daisies…..so it is all good. I am enjoying every minute of each day.

IMG_5927

I am really excited to announce that this year Susan K. Weckesser Inc. will have Creative Contributors. These ladies are not only really super amazingly talented but they are so BIG HEARTED too! If you don’t already be sure to get to know them.

I would like to introduce the 2015 Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Contributors.IMG_5863IMG_5864IMG_6244IMG_6245IMG_5938

CHA Announcement

I wont be at CHA 2015 this year but I have a couple wonderful designers doing demos with my stamps and with Clearsnap, Ann Butler Ink, & and Fancy Pants products at booth #1903: Bella Crafts Quarterly. So stop in and check it out and say hi! Take a picture and tags me me @susankweckesser #craftuplove …… It will really make me SMILE! Especially when I am stuck in a hospital bed instead of crafting. Haha! I will likely be crafting IN my hospital bed! !!!!

IMG_6061

Have an AWESOME week! and an AWESOME 2015 !!!!!!

BIG HUGS,

Susan

xo

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome group of creative ladies, as for me, I could follow Susan around learning from her! I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and sending lots of healing vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sending healing thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to be with you Susan!! This group is AMAZING! I'm so glad to be part of it!!
    And I am sure you really will be crafting in your hospital bed!! Be well!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe