Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things are Getting Spooky!

HAlloween Bags 4

It was so exciting to see this week-end that Rhonna Farrer put in her shop, Rhonna Designs , her wonderful and whimsical  Halloween goodies - Spooky Junque.

I had to dive right in and have some fun with her Spooky Junque Labels Kit . It really is a cute kit and the possibilities are endless. What I did, after I downloaded it, was I decreased it's size by about 66% ,and I decorated some goodie bags. However, next time I am going to make a layout or two, and you know I am going to decorate some of my photographs too!

Spooky Junque Labels Kit

HAlloween BagsI had fun cutting out the labels and then using them different ways on just plain lunch bags. HAlloween Bags 2

I love the surreal Halloween effect of flowers and spiders, soft colors and darks…….'good and 'bad'. Awesome!

HAlloween Bags 1

Even little words around the kit I could cut out and use as embellishments so nothing went to waste! I LOVE it!

HAlloween Bags 3

Only one problem with doing this craft…… I am now CRAVING Halloween candy!!!I had so much fun doing these treats bag!

Have an AWESOME day!

~Susan

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...suddenly I'm craving candy!!! Wonderful projects, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never throw those paper bags uhmmm this is really nice and chic project! love it super!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe