Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sharing My Love This Christmas...

HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS Everyone!! (Can you Hear Me NOW?.. Grin)  I hope your December 25th was filled with friends, family, food and fun and that today you are enjoying a much deserved break and are able to fit in some play time, crafting time or what-ever-you-like-to-do-BEST time before this year ends.
 Today, I am sharing with you some lovely, lovely christmas tags I created for my second design team project in December using the Susan K. Weckesser stamp set "World of Christmas" from Unity Stamps.

These stamps made it so easy to create some lovely vintage tags just by adding color, and I am using them to attach to bags of Christmas baking going out to random people as part of my journey on the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign.

I encourage you to join me in creating something, anything at all - big or small, to share with anyone just to "Share The Love" this holiday season.

Now, although these tags look complicated they were NOT! And they came together pretty easily using Ranger Distress Inks, a water brush to blend the colors, gel pens to highlight details and Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearl to accent everything.
 
And I still find it magical how adding a shadow with my Copic markers just makes the images pop right off the page!I do Hope you enjoyed my projects this month and thank you for sharing a bit of my journey this 2015 Holiday Season. Have a delightful and joyful Day...

Scrapbook Lynne Mizera 
for the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

Products I Used for this Project: 
World of Christmas Tag Stamps by Susan K. Weckesser/Unity Stamp 
Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Archival Ink - Black
Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Copic Markers... Warm Grey #7
Craft Ribbon 1/4 inch 

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe