Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Healing Banner with Love

Welcome! Peggy here and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Today I would like to share with you a project close to my heart.  I am sharing some love to someone special just because...
Today's supplies used are : 
Canvas Banner
DecoArt Acrylic Paint
Faber Castell Gelato
Golden Molding Paste
Putty Knife
Golden White Gesso
Prima Embellishments
White Cardstock
Copic Markers
Fiskars Trimmer
Sookwang Double Sided Tape 

I prepared my canvas with white gesso before stamping and let completely dry.  I chose to stencil first. I used molding paste and colored it with acrylic paints then using a putty knife I stenciled the background using Susan's Doodle stencil. 
 Next I stamped images on to the background with blue gelato's and purple acrylic paints.
I stamped my words from the Journal Doodles with a Heart collection onto white cardstock and colored in using my copic pens.


I strung them all together using  a border stamp from the same collection vertically hung.
Using prima's natural bark shapes I colored and glued them in place.

I hope you have enjoyed my banner! Have a wonderful New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe