Wednesday, December 16, 2015

She faced the world with a smile :)

Hi everyone!!!

Noe here to show you my newest project! As sure you know this month our theme is "Sharing Some Love" as we kick off the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign, and create something to gift someone. 


I love making cards and leave in them all kinds of positive messages so here is my first project for this month!



To make the background I used my distress inks, applying them  with my Blending Tool ... Then I sprayed water on  "In my circle" stamp and I have lobbied over my color background.



With a die I made a small banner, I put double-sided tape on the back and applied glitter on the front, pressing gently to glue it!



Finally I painted the beautiful girl stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers and contoured the card stamping  "She faced the world with a smile" feeling that I like so much !!!!





I hope you like this card... It´s very easy to make!!

Products used:

http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/in-circle-me/

http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.com/love-ya-whole-bunches-3-x-4-clear-stamp-set-by-susan-k-weckesser-inc/

And REMEMBER: 


Canadian Scrapbooker is one of our sponsors for the Christmas Love Campaign & they are celebrating their 10th Anniversary! They have been a supporter of the Christmas Love Campaign since Susan K. Weckesser started it! So make sure to go check them out!
 
Here is the CONTEST:

We want you to share how you are crafting up love and I would love to see your pictures and cards, projects, edible crafts etc.  Upload your photos using the sidebar link and use hashtag #craftuplove #christmaslovecampaign to your social media.  



You have until December 29th, 2015. The winner will receive a year's subscription to Canadian Scrapbooker, including the special 10th issue. Help us Celebrate a special 10th Anniversary of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine with this upcoming WINTER 2015/16 Issue. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Noe IG

 Susan K. Weckesser DT Member

Have a great week!!
Noe I.G
Susan K. Weckesser DT Member
- See more at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com.es/search?updated-max=2015-12-03T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=7#sthash.0w9ON2YA.dpuf


This month our theme is "Sharing Some LOVE" as we kick off the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign, and create something to gift to someone, even a stranger, to "share the love" and maybe to help make the world a bit of brighter, happier place for someone. - See more at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com.es/#sthash.XZON7HGi.dpuf
This month our theme is "Sharing Some LOVE" as we kick off the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign, and create something to gift to someone, even a stranger, to "share the love" and maybe to help make the world a bit of brighter, happier place for someone. - See more at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com.es/#sthash.XZON7HGi.dpuf
This month our theme is "Sharing Some LOVE" as we kick off the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign, and create something to gift to someone, even a stranger, to "share the love" and maybe to help make the world a bit of brighter, happier place for someone. - See more at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com.es/#sthash.XZON7HGi.dpuf

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe