Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy

Hello everybody!

Emmy here today with a new project to share. This week I created a card, which you can use for every occasion, because it just makes you HAPPY:


Using Susan K. Weckesser products always makes me HAPPY, so I thought this sentiment will be perfect for my card. 

I added a lot of layers to my card using Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Papers and cardstock.


I used white base for my card, which I altered with Susan K. Weckesser & Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set. After the ink was dry, I sprayed my background with brown and orange Glimmer Mist.


For my card I used different frames and the birdy journalling spot from the Susan K. Weckesser "Live in Color Tags" pattern paper. I stamped on my second layer, using the numbers washi from the "abc.123.washi" stamp set


I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back tomorrow for more inspirational posts from our design team!

Emmy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe