Friday, April 25, 2014

Time to say Goodbye

Hello dear friends, Einat Kessler here with a farewell post. After one and a half years in this amazing DT it's time to say goodbye! I feel so blessed to have been a part of this talented group and work with Susan Weckesser's beautiful papers and stamps. It has been an amazing journey that has taught me so much!




Here are some of my favorite creations through these months each and everyone of them close to my heart and made with so much love.




One of my highlights in this DT adventure is teaching a workshop with Susan in the CHA 2014 show. It was so important to me to learn from such an experienced and smart lady who was so generous and supportive! This was the project that I taught.

 
I want to thank Susan and Cheryl and all the DT members for a wonderful time, support and love. I wish you all successes, happiness and a lot of creativity. I also want to thank all of you blog readers for your comments and love. It was an inspiring, fun and creative term.



Love you all
Have fun creating!

Einat

1 comment:

  1. Einat I have always enjoyed your style and wonderful use of products. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe