Monday, March 10, 2014

mixed media layout wih Anita

hi everyone,

Wow mixed media month who doesn't like a splash of paint or mist and stamping or maybe you love texture well today I wanted to share a layout using 
Susan K Weckesser paper and a mixture of American crafts paper
Stamps and texture paste with a splash of mist
I started with this 12x12 Susan K Weckesser paper and flipped it over as I had this pick of my cute kitty and loved the colour almost like a light kraft colour
Next I stamped a music note stamp randomly and used a stencil I cut with my cameo and applied texture paste and here is my finished layout




Susan K Weckesser stamps A Little Grunge Love
American crafts  paper
 fancy pants designs stickers
 ScrapFX  -Fish Bones chipboard
twine, cotton, machine stitching ,doily , texture paste
 prima stamp, sequins, mist, kaisercraft stamp, ink

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe