It reminded me of an anonymous quote I had heard, "It takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home." Our theme on the blog this month is mixed media so I chose to make a canvas. I used Susan's Fly Away stamp set to create the sun and clouds you see below:
I couldn't resist adding little puffy heart stickers from my stash - I love the dimension they add!
I layered paper over the canvas, washi tape over the paper, and chevron bling on top of it all!
Final touch was a few strips of washi tape in the upper left corner!
Whatever inspires you, I hope you find the time to play and create today! Thanks for stopping by!
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member
- Fly Away Stamp Set by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Company
- Grandma's Needlepoint Stamp Set by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Company
- Live, Love Create paper from Want2Scrap
- Beautiful Bling Borders - Chevron from Want2Scrap
- Heart with Swirls Charm - Antique Silver from Want2Scrap
Other products: Kaisercraft rub on, TCW stencil, inks, washi tape, Mod Podge, tissue paper, black pen, music paper, ribbon, heart stickers