Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome Guest Designer Sue Sykes

ssykesheadshot1

We would like to welcome a very special Guest Designer, Sue Sykes.  Sue will be our Guest Designer for March-May and we are excited to have her as part of our team.  Please welcome Sue and read a little bit about her. 

“Hi everyone! Thanks to Susan for asking me to be a guest designer. My name is Sue Sykes. I live in Southwestern Ontario with my best friend and husband of 15 years, Gary, and our son, Connor (13), and 8 year old daughter, Aili (rhymes with Riley!). 

I consider myself blessed to be published in several scrapbooking magazines, including a cover layout. I have been a contributing writer/designer/blogger for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for nearly 8 years and am honoured to be part of such a great team.  It's how I got to meet Susan – she is such a sweetie!!

To date, I have written over 25 articles, including two feature articles. I also manage the Tuesdays With The Team blog entries and the new blog feature, Share Your Space!! When I’m not writing or designing, I love to spend time with my family, bake cupcakes, read and paint!”

You can see more of Sue’s beautiful work at http://www.kewl-beans.blogspot.com/.  

We can’t wait to see what you create here too!



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe