Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrapping It!

Greetings. It's Julie Here. I am not sure whether it is the changes of season or not. But as the golden days of Autumn arrive here I am on an organise and tidy mission. One thing thats a given is scrappers make scraps!

My layout today is a totally recycled effort. All the patterned papers are from the Susiebee Studios Range and are all from other projects.


For the background piece I actually poured and dripped some alcohol ink around and used a stamp to remove and transfer colour.
The cording is mine from another project, which I stitched down to keep all the texture in place.


The base was total fun! Recycled paper was layered and layered with gesso and Opals emboosing powder and embossed until I was happy. Then a washi stamp from Susan made a few extra marks.
Living happy and a little lightly was the theme for my piece today.
I hope you do too!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Live,Love,Laugh is a motto of mine to live by Julie..beautiful thoughtful layout.
    You are the texture Queen love the finish with that rich embossing!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe