Friday, March 1, 2013

Imagination- By Erika Taylor

Hello everyone and welcome to another project blog post using Susan Weckesser productshttp://susiebeestudios.com/susan_k_weckesser_incproducts. Erika Taylor here today to share with you a layout I created using some of my favorite Susan Weckesser papers.

For this layout, I used a lot of distressing which works beautifully with these strong papers. I did a bit of fussy cutting on the whimsical flowers and added some May Arts ribbons and Art Institute Glitter for some texture.


 Here you can really see the sweet flowers and how cute they are for this little princess layout I created of my daughter meeting Ariel for the first time. Loving the pops of color for sure.


The soft palette of the backgrounds on Susan Weckesser papers are perfect for such a feminine layout don't ya think? Now here is the finished layout filled with whimsy and sparkle. Just what a little girl needs for using her imagination.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I would love to hear your thoughts on the layout, and if you have any questions, I am here to answer them. Thanks again

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor- design team member for Susan Weckesser

3 comments:

  1. Your page is lovely Erika, feminine and pretty with a whole lot of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Erika ,love the picture and the flowers really do pop,love them!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe