Friday, March 11, 2016

Little Blue Car Mixed Media Layout

HI all

I am back with my DT inspiration for the Susan K Weckesser Creative team. Our theme this month is mixed media so i have a new layout to share. 





I started  the layout off by mixing orange and brown acrylic paint together and dabbing it along the edges of the page. I then sprinkled cinnamon over the top and dabbed more paint over to build up the rust effect. I sealed it all with hair spray.






                   I stamped the Grunge Fun texture stamp and the A Little Bit Washi Set over the page using Fire Brick Red ink. I then used the rust effect technique on the MDF cogs.


I used some of the paint mixture with the Doodle Stencil and sprinkled it with cinnamon to add texture.


       I used the Smile stamp from the A Little Bit Washi stamp and the little heart from the Grunge Fun Stamp set  to add another layer of stamping to the background.




I used these Stamp Sets which are available  in the Unity Stamps Store or from the Susan Weckesser website 




1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe