Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Alice In Wonderland Tea Tag Invitations by Dana Tatar


Hi Susan K. Weckesser fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a set of tea invitations. Instead of creating cards, I used a shipping tag for the base of these invites. Tea parties always make me think of the story Alice in Wonderland. I used a set of paper dolls, Susan K. Weckesser patterned papers and Prima paper and flowers to create this fun tag set.


I cut some colorful circles and letters from the Susan K. Weckesser Live, Love, Create paper collection and paired them with some bold floral prints to build up layers on each tag.


If you'd like to make a set of tags like these for yourself, you can find the paper doll set I used HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana Tatar - Susan K. Weckesser Creative Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe