Friday, May 25, 2012

How to Alter Your Ruby Violet Cuff

cuff 5

I fell in love with Ruby Violet when I first saw the line. It really is cute and my girls love to make up cuffs to go with their outfits. However, today I wanted to try something different with the reversible cuff.

cuff 1

So, I took out some of my Dad's old type setting tools and hammered a pattern into the cuff.

 cuff 2

I then applied a coat of Smooch from Clearsnap over the impressions.

cuff 3

cuff 4

After letting it sit for a minute I took a rag and rubbed of the excess ink.I also rubbed the ink into the markings really well.

cuff 6

I then used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to glue on some lovely flowers and vintage charms from Prima Marketing and some bling from want2scrap to decorate the cuff a little bit more.

cuff 7

Prima Marketing had Lilla Rogers on their Prima Marketing Blog the other day! She really is amazing! You can check out Lilla Roger's site HERE! Super cool!

Have a wonderful week-end and make sure to try something different this week-end… you just might like it!

Hugs,

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe