Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whimsical Star Softies

 

 

smpinkstuffie

 

grdot stuffiey

 

LIVELOVEstuffie

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

 

Oh my, I luv the wonderful world of softies! I think that luv began in grade school when i first designed & create a stuffed pink, purple, & orange elephant. I was SO proud of my creation! Fabric have greatly changed over the last couple of years with some beautiful and easy to use patterns and designs coming out all the time! I had fun using some left over pieces from my fabric by Moda Fabric to come up with these easy & whimsical star softies.

Whimsical Star Softie Pattern

 

softie pattern

supplies needed:

 

-5” square fabric

-3” ribbon

-stuffing

-assorted beads, tags, ribbons, pins, gems, etc

-fabric glue

After cutting out your pieces, place the right sides together & pin. Fold the 3” ribbon together & slide the loop end into the pinned star & secure. Sew together leaving a 1 1/2” opening. Turn it inside out, stuff, and stitch it up. Now have fun and decorate it!

 

I hope you have as much fun with these as I did. You can make them to give to friends or teachers, or start making them for Christmas!

                                 Susie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..Susan~ I just signed up to follow your blog. I love Fabric art as well..I mean I love looking at other artists do fabric art.. Come visit my blog as well.. http://sunnylee24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe