Thursday, July 28, 2016

2771 Home Tags

Hi everyone, Steph here today as a member of the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team.

I've used the Little Haven stamp set and the newest Colorbox® Color Pop Archival Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser - such amazing colors.

 
I cut the Color Burst pattern paper to fit the tag, inking it with Cocoa Ink before adhering it to the tag.  I then stamped the Little Haven house twice with Mystery Ink, fussy cutting one house to fit the tag.  From the second house, I fussy cut the window, door and scalloped edging.  Using a water brush, I added color using Fresh ink.  To create the roof details, I used the stencil.  The numbers are from the same stencil with Fresh ink.  Home was stamped in Cocoa and added atop the house.
 

 I also cut the Color Burst pattern paper to fit the 2nd tag, and inked it with Cocoa Ink.  Using the Live in Color Tags, I fussy cut the tiny house and added it atop die cut ovals.  The numbers were also inked with Fresh ink and placed beside the house.
 

The colors in the papers coordinate so well with the inks.



I hope I've inspired you to create something fun today.
 
Steph Ackerman
for Susan K. Weckesser

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Steph! Very cute.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and the patterned paper backgrounds are amazing !

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe