Friday, October 2, 2015

Wicked Little House


Hello friends. Larissa here and I am so excited to be serving a second year with Susan K Weckesser. This month our theme is Home Sweet Home challenging the creative team to use a house on their project.
With Halloween being a few weeks away I wanted to use a spooky house. So I stamped the house from The Happy Homestead  on a piece of watercolor paper. I used my Peerless watercolors to color it up.

I then found some Halloween theme pattern paper to use for the background paper. I also went through my die cut bucket where I keep a bunch of pre-cut dies and found a few ghosts and a tombstone. I also found a couple of pumpkins and a black cat. 


I adhered everything down on the pattern paper using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the card front to a orange cardbase.

I think this little house is going to be prefect for all seasons. Add a few gingerbread and gumdrops for an awesome Christmas house.

I hope you have a wonderful day friends. Make sure to check back with us because the new girls on the team are super awesome and they are going to have very cool projects to share with you.







5 comments:

  1. That's awesome card, with Halloween theme Larissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh... I love your wicked little house!! And you used the perfect stamp... I am so going to try something like this for meeeee! Thanks for Sharing?..(Hugs)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe