Thursday, December 18, 2014

O' Christmas Tree

Good morning friends. Can you believe Christmas is in one week? I decided to make a few more cards because really this is my favorite time of the year. A couple of weeks ago I used this set and made a Christmas tag. Today I am using it for a card. I stamped 2 different banners using the set


I also used one of the stamps from
A LITTLE BIT WASHI


I colored the banners with Copic markers
G05, G07, R27

I added a sentiment and a couple of red twine bows to finish the front of the card off.



I just love using this set for Christmas tree's. The Washi stamp made a perfect tree trunk.

I hope you enjoyed my post today.

I want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year.


3 comments:

  1. I love how you utilized the banner and washi tape stamps, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative use for these stamps! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe