Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Home

Good morning everyone. How are you today?
Today I am here to share with you a card I made using Susan K Weckesser/Unity Stamp Co
"Little Haven".

I stamped the image on a piece of 110 lb copic quality cardstock and colored it using my
Copic markers.



I used pattern paper from the Halloween Parade Doodlebug paper pad. I matted each pattern piece on with black cardstock.
I had cut a bunch of letters out of different colors of cardstock and found the perfect shade of green to spell out the word BOO.
I added a spider web brad to the corner. 

The possibilities with this stamp are endless.
I am already thinking of maybe turning it into a gingerbread house for Christmas tags.
Hmmm.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my post. Don't forget to check back for the creations the rest of the Design Team comes up with. They are fabulous.




Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Fun design and really like the house colored-I can see this as a gingerbread house also...lol

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe