Wednesday, August 3, 2011

There's Sunshine in My Heart Today!

sunshine in my heart

How wonderful is it to take a few minutes, sit outside quietly, close your eyes and enjoy the warmth of the sun shining on your face! I love to sit in my garden and to just watch the beautiful birds, the wonderful insects, and to tinker with my plants. It makes me feel connected with the beauty of the world around me. sunshine in my heart 2It also gives me the energy to face the world with a *smile* on my face! I get  a lot of my inspiration from the beautiful world around me! A lot of times when I am sitting in my garden I will come up with my next article, or I will doodle, or paint. I love taking ideas and colors from nature around.sunshine in my heart 1

I created my 'Sunshine in My Heart' painting/doodle with product from Kuretake. I used their Clean Color Real Brush pens to create my scene and then I outlined the picture with Kuretakes ZIG Memory Writers. I quickly created a frame by using some wonderful Glimmer Mist paints from Tattered Angels

Ok- I have my first prize give away to announce for this summer. It is some of my favourite doodling supplies. And the winner is JeanieD  from jeaniesdesigns.com . So Jeanie please contact me with your address and Congratulations!

***Remember to check out Canadian Scrapbooker's website today because it is Why Not Win Wednesday and they are giving away an awesome prize package from Bella Blvd. image

Keep on Crafting and enjoy the sunshine!

~Susie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my i was coming to thank you for visiting my blog and i won my name was there.....I tried to find an email link....
    PLEASE help me with a question iwhat kind of black pen do you use for lining everything mine keep drying up or clogging up so frustrating and i have so many ideas in my head....
    and are you from alberta? do you ever go down to Great Falls Montana? i am thinking of doing a trunk show with my stamps and teaching at my friends store in Oct.....
    THANK YOU
    jeanie@jeaniesdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe