Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Time Again!

school time 1

I can't believe that it is that time again! Yes, it is 'School Time Again'! I really think that the summer seems to go by faster ever year! This is a picture of my youngest, and well….she isn't this young any more. This year she is going into grade eight! Wow! It shocks me just to just that out! I remember telling people that my kiddos where 0,2,4,&6 . It really doesn't seem that long ago. I just am so glad that I had an interest in taking pictures so that I could look at these dear pictures and remember what my kiddos looked like when they were so tiny! Now, I am the tiny one!

When my kiddos were tiny, I taught a lot of painting and art classes, but I often didn't have time to scrapbook our own photos. I often wrote dates and notes on the back of the pictures or on an envelope and placed then in it so I would forget important memories. I find it really fun to take those pictures that are a little older and scrapbook them now. The whole family like to get involved! It makes an awesome family activity! Give it a try one evening and I guarantee everyone will be laughing and smiling by the end of the evening!

Keep on Scrappin'

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe