Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Am Having a Party!

party pic2

Woohoo!!!

That's right…. I am having a Party and who doesn't like a party!?!?

The sun is shining, the days are nice and warm, it is summer….. so what a fantastic time to have one big party! All summer I will be posting party ideas here on my blog. Your will also find my ideas at FaveCrafts, and Create Scrapbooks, plus I will doing webisodes that will be lots of fun so please join me….I will be posting dates!

50514_232241469417_6688779_n      button

Plus when you have a party you have to have presents and prizes! So I am going to be getting out my party hat and my gift wrap and wrapping up some of my favorite crafting supplies to give away during my summer party! Oh Ya!!!! I am so excited! So get on your party clothes and  get out your crafting stuff and join my this summer for some fun!!!!!

Talking about give aways………

Canadian Scrapbooker is having-WHY NOT WIN WEDNESDAY! It's HERE! Leave a comment under the thread on the CS facebook homepage by Friday June 10th midnight - You could win this wonderful prize package from Quick Quotes!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!

image

 

Have a great day and get ready to…....

PARTY!!!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe