Friday, June 24, 2011

Enjoying some 'Girly Dots'!

yes

I LUV playing with Samantha Walker & Unity Stamp Company's stamp sets. I really enjoy the whimsical feel of the Girly Dot set that I played around with on some canvas pages. After stamping on my image I used Tattered Angels to blend and color in the image. I used acrylic paint to accent up the corners. And how fun is it to accent the page with some organza ribbon roses from Maya Road and wonderful beads!

image       

image

image

image

 

Why not Win at CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER-WIN WITH WESTCOTT! Do 2 Things - 1. Leave a message Canadian Scrapbooker facebook page here and 2. leave a note on the Westcott facebook page http://on.fb.me/mgdf8y - tell them CS sent you! You could win this great package! You have until Friday June 24 - midnight to enter! Good Luck!!!!!

Have a fantastic week-end everyone!!!!

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, great job on this. I love stamping and playing with canvas

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe