Monday, November 28, 2016
Stamping on vellum card tutorial with Irit
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last November tutorial made for Susan K Weckesser blog.
I didn't make step by step photos this time, so it's just the step that you can do to make this fancy card.
1. Make the basic card with stitched rectangle die and Susan's Live in color cardstock.(Use the back side for this card)
Add another layer die cut in smaller size using Susan's Colorburst cardstock.(Use back side again)
2. Die cut the third rectangle and die cut the honeycomb using Sizzix die. Glue the die cut layer as your third layer.
3.Make yellow cardstock matting and the diagonal cardstock layer and glue them over the first three layers.
4. Stamp the Susan's co- branded with Unity sentiment from In my garden stamp set with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Die cut the sentiment and make a yellow circled matting using Die Versions stitched nested dies. Glue the sentiment over the card as shown.
5. Stamp the big flowers over clear vellum from the same stamp set in the same way and hand cut them. Color the flowers with Susan's inks from Clearsnap using them as water colors (Kiss, Fresh and Snow).
Glue the flowers with clear glaze and cover them with a glaze layer.
6. Add some rhinestones and three yellow circles around the card. Make faux stitching as shown with black pen.