Wednesday, August 13, 2014

oodles of doodles

OK, so maybe not "oodles of doodles", more like a few, but I just couldn't resist the title "oodles of doodles" :) It's just fun to say, kinda rolls of your tongue! 

Summer sure is a busy time, isn't it?
It can be difficult to find the time to create something handmade as a gift, so for me, adding a handmade tag to a gift makes it special and shows that you care. They don't have to know that it only took you 10 minutes to make it! A little doodling, stamping and fussy cutting can make it look like you spent hours designing it, just for them!


 Stamp this little sun on some yellow card stock, cut it out and voilĂ , it's done! It's a perfect place to write or stamp a sentiment inside of it too!

I used some shimmery Clearsnap Smooch Ink to color in the tiny house after stamping it on to a piece of card stock with some Stazon ink.  For fun I added a little stick figure couple to stand by the house...yes, I am that talented! lol

And don't forget to play along in our current contest...
We cannot wait to see what you all create and all the things Gnomey can do!
***The contest runs July 11, 2014 to September 13,2014.***




SB-1155A-TUMBLEWEED-HOUSES
Fly Away 1
Live in Color Scrapbook paper collection


Sandee
waving hi from the hills of North Carolina

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag! Love how you layered the sun and house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hand letter or stamp the sun? Very cute - I'd love for that to walk through my door ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kmd, I stamped the image of the sun and hand lettered the sentiment :)

      Delete
  3. Love this tag Sandee...it's so cute and such lovely colours for summer! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag!! Love how simple it went together and I agree....looks like you spent much more time on it! I especially love your doodled couple. ;)

    Huggss,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, summery tag and some great stamps too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe