Friday, December 9, 2011

Share the Love Contest!

20111207_86

Something about looking at pictures from Christmas' past just just the tears of happiness brimming in my eyes. It has only been a couple of years since my kiddos were this age…..but It still strikes my heart strings a way certain way. This week when I found these old pictures I had to make little ornaments out of them right away!frame

Are You Spreading Some Christmas Love?

We are hitting the neighbour this week-end with some homemade goodies, some paper crafted cards and our singing voices to spread some LOVE!!!!  I can't wait!

20111205_81

I sent out a lot more prizes this week to people spreading Christmas Love!!!! So Fun!!!!

You can win so more AWESOME Prizes!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! Win with you more contests going on this week with the Christmas Love Campaign.

 

Share the Love Contest! -

Each time you invite a friend to spread some Christmas Love or tell them about the Christmas Love Campaign - your name will be entered into the Share the Love Contest draw on January 4, 2012. Post on the wall to tell me you've shared & you will be entered! The winners will receive a one year subscription to one of the AMAZING Magazines that are sponsoring the Christmas Love Campaign! Be sure to go say hi to the sponsoring magazines too and give them some Christmas Love!

cs_cover_winter11_mainpage    Nov11_Cover_200     untitled

 

Random Contest 4

Can you get your family or friends involved? How creative can you be in order to make someone smile this week?

Upload a picture of what you did and I might send you wonderful box full of goodies!

Some lovelies from:

Jillibean Soup,Unity Stamps,October Afternoon,Martha Stewart Crafts

         Print      188064_103252399709382_6478202_n

       OA Blinkie Fox        BD_LGO_210.298172030

Thank-you so much for to everyone for joining in and crafting up so love!

                           image

Take a look at this wonderful creation that was uploaded on the Christmas Love Campaign Facebook Wall. It was created by Keely Livings Yowler and she said,

"I created this altered book doll for Mother to celebrate her love of dolls, book, and all things crafty :)"
Here's another creation…

image

"My handmade ornaments to decorate my town with...oh how surprised they all will be...lol! Thanks for the awesome idea...might have to be an annual event! " Tasha Hart

Everyone's work has been gorgeous! You have to go take a peek!

Have a crafty week-end everyone!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe