Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

camerainvanmirror 2012

Here we are, the end of 2011 already. Wow..this year really did go quickly! It was a lovely year, but like any time in life you have your good times and bad times. I am just so grateful for all the friends that I have met from all over the world. 20111103_369Donna Downey & I at CHA

So many creative and interesting people that are so full of love! Thank-you for reaching out to me and sharing!20110725_144 It has been wonderful and I truly feel blessed to have been able to meet you all and learn from you! 20110725_172I love being able to write for magazines like Canadian Scrapbooker , and to be able to design for companies like Kuretake, Fave Crafts,  and Rhonna Farrer. Creating my own paper line has has been truly amazing also. PAper SampleNot to mention… all the wonderful companies and magazines that are helping me with the Christmas Love Campaign20110725_175 These people have made this year so special and I truly appreciate them.

20110325_696 (2)I am so grateful for my family.  They might be goofy and crazy, and a little weird…. but I love them! 20110725_43They sure keep me on my toes! My faith is something else that I need to help recharge my batteries and keep me going when things get tough! 20111103_244 I am so thankful for that! 

So, as 2011 come to an end… I can smile and be grateful for the year I had & I sure can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me!!!

*for my edited picture I used some of Rhonna Farrer's , from Rhonna Designs, awesome New Year kits… which you can find HERE.It's Time Kits Bundle***with Free New Year's Printable***

 

HAPPY

NEW YEAR!!!

love,

Susan20111103_246

           Live to Create ~ Create to Live         

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Susan! May this year bring you loads of love, good health, happiness, and pure joy! Thank you for continuing to inspire us to be creative!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe