Friday, November 4, 2011

I Am So Thankful For…

wicker pumpkin

I LOVE November! Even though here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in October, I use November as a month to reflect on everything that I am thankful for. pumpkin leavesThe colors in the fall are so beautiful and usually during this time of year I am busy canning and drying food that I have gathered from the garden.

side pumpkinThis week I had fun putting a centre piece together using a wicker pumpkin and some yummy fabric from MODA FABRICS . image

pumkin stem

I tied stripes of fabric to to the wicker and then I sewed a couple of leaves out of brown fabric and wired them on. I twirled some wire around a pencil and attached it to the pumpkin to look like vines. I really am so grateful that I am in a career that I can create what is in my mind's eye!

What I really am grateful is the fact that the 3rd ANNUAL CHRISTMAS LOVE CAMPAIGN is starting TODAY!!

I am SO thrilled by all the support that the campaign is getting this year! Please take a look HERE to see all the AWESOME sponsors . You can see the complete rules there too!

LET'S START THE CHRISTMAS LOVE CAMPAIGN WITH A GIVEAWAY TO GET SOME EXCITEMENT GOING!!!!!!!!

Paper craft a Card this week-end , take a picture of it and give it to a neighbour or a total stranger. Upload you picture on the Christmas Love Campaign Facebook page and you might end up winning a fun prize pack! What is the prize? Well, a paper pack of the 'Live in Color' Collection  designed by myself and some AWESOME Titanium Non-stick Scissors from Westcott as well as a decorative holster designed by Marisa Pawelko! How COOL is that!!!

paper pics_thumb[4]

   t100_bdb96e6a36aa67ad1c0644d0159e53ab             t125_9b3ccd6eb2ce931bfc4964842ee984b0

{This Week-end's Prize for The Christmas Love Campaign}

Get you cards uploaded by Monday Night and have fun spreading some love to people around you!

This is going to be an awesome event! I know as a group of artists, designers, and crafters…. we can show the world that we do care!

ART CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

hugs,

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe