Monday, November 21, 2011

Guess Where I am Teaching?

imageI am really excited because I have been asked to teach at the Crop-A-Ganza that is going to be held in Red Deer in February 2012. There is such a fantastic teacher line up! It is going to be a blast to spend the week-end with everyone and get creative! I will be teaching 2 classes.

They first class is a scrapbooking class with my paper line.

 image

We will be making 2 layouts, one card, and one tag. Students will get complete instructions, paper kit , and embellishments.

The other class is super cool and fairly new!

image

It is a IPhone Mixed Media Canvas! I will show the students how they can turn their phone pictures into works of art that they can hang on the wall. We will be making one in class. It is a neat journey from the time you take the picture until the time you adhere it to a canvas and then alter it!  I hope you join me! I hope to see you and we can get creative together!

Please go to the Crop-A-Ganza blog for more information and to register!

hugs,

~Susan

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I hear Donna Downey is going to be there. I'm thinking I should hit my husband up for an early birthday present...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Angela!!!! It would be awesome to see ya!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe