Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Birdhouse classes put a smile on my face!

Create to Live Birdhouse 2

     Create to live Brid house3

I love birdhouses! They put a smile on my face and for that reason I love to alter them! With this one I used some of my Live in Color paper collection to create a fun almost carnival feel!

My classes have come out! I am so excited to have this together and be able to share it with you.Susan Weckesser Classes

If you are a group, school, organization or a store and would like me to come out and teach…..feel free to contact me!

 

*Remember…… It is Why not Win at Canadian Scrapbooker!

You could win some Graphic 45 if ya leave a comment on the CS facebook page by midnight this Friday!  Good luck and have a SUPER day!

~SUSAN     

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe