Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kuretake ZIG Clean Color

sunshine3

I have been drawing up some new designs in the studio and I have always been one to use my water color  pencils… but, when I received an envelope of goodies from Kuretake a couple of weeks ago there where four ZIG Clean Color Real brush markers in the package. I am in love! They behave and act like a watercolor paint or watercolor pencil but they are a marker, therefore you get color vibrancy of a marker! AWESOME! So practical and easy to use! Needless to say, I have been doing a lot of doodling and drawing!

image

image

Now that the flowers are starting to bloom, I hope that you take the time to get out a pen and try a little doodling…..it is SO GOOD for the soul! It really will put a smile on your face!

Have a very creative day!

~Susanimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe