Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Wonderful Treat

20110317_1A good friend and a very talented designer, Leica Forest created this wonderful layout  using some of my paper  from my 'Live in Color' collection.

 20110317_5  I love all the detail that she put into this layout. Leica even cut circles out of the paper and layered it up so wonderfully!20110317_10  20110317_3  20110317_9  Look at the pretty little sun she cut out of the paper and inked .20110317_21

If you want to see more of Leica work, be sure to visit her blog…Living Out Loud - you will love it!

ScrapFest_Kitch_2011_HomePage

Hey, guess where I going? I am so excited because tomorrow I am heading out to Ontario to teach and demonstrate at Scrap Fest!!!!! I can't wait to meet and visit with everyone. It is going to be a BLAST so if you are around make sure that you stop by and say hello!!!!

I will be in Toronto for a week to visit some wonderful scrapbook and craft stores!!!!

Hope to see you!

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet layout, Susan! Oh, have fun at the craft shows!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe