Saturday, March 5, 2016

Create Your Day

Hello friends. Larissa here with a fun paintbrush project for you. I have had some used paint brushes sitting in a box for quite awhile now. Try to think of something to do with them.

Today I pulled one out and painted the handle with Chalk It Up Blood Orange Sorbet and the bristles with Chalk It Up Sugared Orchid paint from Earth Safe Finishes. While it was drying I pulled out three different Susan K Weckesser Stamp Sets. I am using stamps from:
Create Your Day,  Heart -Full Homes, and Tumbleweed Houses. 

I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored each with Copic Markers. I then cut each image out with a pair of scissors.
I used liquid adhesive to adhere the images to the paint brush.

I plan on hanging it on the wall in my new studio.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful weekend friends.

Have a Crafty Day,





3 comments:

  1. Cute project Larissa! I keep all of my old brushes for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and creative. Love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe