Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"...DRINK THE WILD AIR"

Susan loves to give us prompts for the month.  She always leads us on a super fun crafty path!  This month, she thought "Tags" would be wonderful!  She also gave us this quote to inspire us:

"Live in the Sunshine, Swim the Sea, Drink the Wild Air."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

All I could think of was "Wild Air" and that made me think of KITES!
I made a Kite Tag!  Won't this be totally awesome on a gift bag or present?  I used Susan's beautiful papers to start, then I used her awesome stamp set "Fly Away".  The cloud was perfect in my sky, and the kite stamp fit perfectly!

Inside of the cloud stamp, I stamped 3 phrases from Susan's super duper cute "Love Ya Whole Bunches" stamp set.

I wrote the poem on the kite too.  

And finished it with paper bows on the top and on the tail, again from Susan's paper line.

Thank you soo much for visiting!  I hope my Kite Tag inspires you to think of different shaped tags for your gifts.  
xxDaniella

3 comments:

  1. omg, I love this! I love the kite shape, the words stamped into the cloud, everything! I'm going to make me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! I love the bows!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe