Monday, March 2, 2015

♥ Happy Birthday Susan ♥



 from
 Dana Tatar
  Susan is a huge inspiration and positive force for me. It seems like no matter what she is going through she always manages to look on the bright side, which is a character trait that I aspire to have. She makes it look so easy! I hope you have an amazing Birthday Susan!

Design Notes: I created some "balloons" with circles cut from my favorite Color Burst patterned paper. This sweet girl and "You are Awesome" sentiment stamps are from Susan's NEW Love Ya Whole Bunches 3x4 Stamp Set available from Jillian Vance Design. I stamped both the image and sentiment with black Archival Ink and colored the girl with Faber-Castell watercolor pencils.
from
Larissa Pittman
Happy Birthday to a truly amazing woman. You are an encouragement to me everyday. I pray your Birthday is as fabulous as you are.

 Love Ya Whole Bunches 3x4 Stamp Set available from Jillian Vance Design

from
Sandee Setliff and Daniella Hayes
We wish your birthday is filled with a sunshine of joys, rainbow of smiles, and rainfalls of laughter. May your day be filled with joy, wonderful gifts and goodies too.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person who inspires us everyday with her wit, charm and wonderful personality!

Fly Away stamp set




3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe