Thursday, August 22, 2013

Susan K. Weckesser Inc. 2013 Design Team Call

 

Design Team Call yes[17]1

What a WONDERFUL year! I have been SO blessed to have such an AMAZING Design Team this past year! The women that have been on my first ever design team have not only been so INCREDIBLY talented, but they have been SO supportive to each other, to others in the industry and around them and to me! I have sat back and been so AMAZED as I read posts, looked at GORGEOUS artwork, read heart-touching blog posts and received sweet messages….. What an INCREDIBLE year!!! I can not say enough good things about each of these special designers on my team. Except {THANK-YOU} to each and every one of them and I hope that they know that they will always have a home here at Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Especially as we embark down new and exciting new roads! I am SO PROUD to know each and every one of them and to have had them as Susan K. Weckesser Designers!!!

So as my creative calendar flips a years, it is time for me to have a new DESIGNER CALL!

I would love to here from you if you are interested in being creative, and ‘UPLIFITNG’ those around ya! We love to smile around here!

So….. what would be expected of you. I like to keep things as STRESSFREE and UPLIFTING as possible but I have to say some of these things so I can keep things as STRESSFREE as possible for my WONDERFUL DT Coordinator Cheryl Boglioli. She really ROCKS!

Here is Cheryl, in case your haven’t met her!

1005342_10201189527796670_47478139_n

Oh, and here is Sherry Mendoza…She is working on a SUPER AWESOME project with Susan K. Weckesser Inc. this year!

What we expect from our Design Team:

· Provide at least ONE blog post per MONTH using SKW Inc. products complete with photographs, easy to follow steps, & links to products.

· ONE blog post per month on DT members own blog using SKW Inc. product.

· Provide a link to SKW Inc. blog & website to DT Member blog, twitter or Facebook page during the term.

· Add a SKW Inc. logo to blog or website for the duration of the term OR add “Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team Member” in the signature line for fields of creative type forums or bulletin boards.

· Take part in &/or help promote any challenges and blog hops put on by Susan K. Weckesser Inc.

· Communicate via Twitter, Facebook, your blog about the happenings at SKW Inc. and the other DT member’s creations using SKW Inc. products.

What your can expect from Susan K. Weckesser Inc. :

· SKW Inc. products to design with.

· Endorsement Fees will be provided for DT members that have work published.

· SKW INC. Banner and/or blog link.

· Any partnering product that might happen during the DT term080

IF you would like to be on the Susan K . Weckesser Inc. we would LOVE to hear from you!

Remember, the DEADLINE is September 29,2013.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com.

Good Luck!

hugs,

Susan xo

7 comments:

  1. Susan is this call open worldwide or in my case the UK?

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Lou! Thanks for asking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, Susan, Cheryl and the entire SKW INC. design team. I continue to be inspired. You are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry that I missed this Design Team call. I'd LOVE to be creative for you! If I can ever help out, even as a Guest Designer, please contact me. You can check out my work on my personal blog:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe